Friday, June 26, 2009

It's Friday night and so far, only a couple of minor crisises (is that a word?)! Our jeep decided to spew its' radiator fluid on my way to the bank and seriously overheat AND my suitcase is so small I can only get one of my new sandals in it!!! I don't know which is worse! haha Actually, there was a loose clamp on the radiator hose somewhere and we were able to, once again, avoid disaster, thank goodness. The shoe issue will be more difficult to resolve. I have to have warm stuff for the top of Fuji, cool swimmy stuff for Maui, long pants and lace up shoes for the zip-line, etc.,etc.....
and the list goes on. But, I am determined to make it work! I wonder what people at the airport would think if I carried my backpack and one sandal.....

No comments:

Post a Comment