Saturday, June 27, 2009

Less than 24 hours! YIKES!!

It's been a busy, busy day! Dennis and I got the lawn mowed this morning and I kept hearing a dog barking and barking. For an hour this went on til finally I said I was going to take care of it! I drove over to Moore Road off of Lynnwood and there was JoJo, Nathan Adkins dog, barking up on the hillside, looking up a tree. So I, in my snazzy orange flip-flops, crawl up the hill yelling at JoJo to shut up and I see a fluffy white and yellow cat in the fork of the tree! I immediately proceed to inform JoJo that she is a very bad dog and to get her puppy tail back home! She rolled over and looked apologetic then got up and ran to the creek and drank about a gallon of water. I assume the cat made it down OK and JoJo learned her lesson!
We are still figuring out what to take and where to stick it. Maybe we'll eventually get it in gear!
I added a link to my TripIt page which has our itinerary listed for each day. It's on the top right under the main title. Click on the word TripIt. If you want to know what time it is in Japan, just add one hour to your current time and make it the opposite am or pm. Like if it's 1:30 pm at your house, it would be 2:30 am in Japan! CRAZY. We will be walking in our sleep...must go clean the fish pond filter!

No comments:

Post a Comment