Friday, July 31, 2009

Yay! Jeepie will soon be home!


After two weeks of missing my Jeep, Dennis stopped by the garage that is fixing it to see what the damage was. They said the 2nd cylinder had stuck and was repaired/replaced and they should be done on Monday or Tuesday. We were just sure it would need a whole new motor but thankfully, that wasn't the case! Dodged a major bullet on that one!

Geeee, it sure would be nice if it could rain a little bit! I was out in the pouring rain at 7:30 am unclogging the drain at the top of our yard. You could have gone white water rafting down our side yard it was so bad! My fish pond was clear to the top of the rocks, which the fish thought was really cool, but it has finally drained down back to normal. I hope this doesn't mean a rainy fall and winter too. Enough with the blasted rain already!!! And the fact that today is the last of July. Oh my gosh, don't even get me started. Where did the summer goooooo?!!!!!!

I broke down and went to CVS and got some Technu and some other miracle poison ivy stuff. I think it may actually be helping. Those little poison ivy bumps remind of whack-a-mole. Just when one finally goes down, another one pops up somewhere else!! A truly evil weed.......see photo........

No comments:

Post a Comment