Thursday, August 20, 2009

Last day of freedom...........

Well......here we are. My last day of the good life has arrived. (sigh) No more sleeping in til 7:00, which isn't all that late but when you have to get up at 5:30 for work, it's a virtual sleepfest! I guess I'll get used to it. For today, I am doing some house things that I won't have to do during all the craziness that the start of school brings. I cleaned the outside pond filter and the fish just looked at me and wondered where the food was. You think they could at least muster up a backflip in gratitude, but no. Then I decided to dust, vacuum, and mop. I scrubbed the shower/bathroom this morning - woo hoo. Time keeps ticking away. At least they started us on a Friday which gives us a couple of days to regain our sanity before a full week next week! yikes

(Me tomorrow morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment