Sunday, June 21, 2009

ONLY 7 more days!

Didn't get a chance to write yesterday, I was sooo busy! Woke up to a ton of ants climbing around the kitchen sink. What's up with that, how dare they! So I headed to CVS to get some ant killer, traps, flame thrower, bomb,etc.... looks like I was successful this morning. They never stood a chance......poor things.......he he
Then, Dennis and I headed to the Antique Car Show at Ceredo Plaza. Saw lots of nice cars there. Came back home. Laid in the sun for about an hour while Dennis washed the Miata. Took a shower, headed back to the car show to see if any new ones showed up, got ice cream at Austin's and took a liesurely drive out back of Ashland. Got home again, I washed the Jeep and we got ready to go to a Geocaching dinner at Logan's. Had some ribs (yum) then did a "night cache" with Bobby Wintz, James Mon, and TamBoog out some ridge off of Blue Sulphur Rd. in Ona. That was a fun little hike and we did find the cache! Didn't get home until about 10:30. So I was pretty tired after all that runnin'! Fell into bed and died......
Today, I will be headed to the Ponderosa with the family to celebrate Father's Day! Happy Father's Day, Dad!!! And hopefully, I won't spend another day moving at warp speed.......
Stay cool out there...............

No comments:

Post a Comment