Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I am a hamster and life is the wheel...!

I didn't even realize how much time had passed since my last blog! I just go and go and go at work then come home and die! I average about 3 miles of walking a day with my little carts and the days are flying by, which is a good thing. And finally, things are slowing down in the computer issue department. I have learned much in the past week about how to trouble shoot password issues and keeping it all running and communicating. My brain has been on overload and still, there is so much more I don't know. I am trying to organize the ink order which means getting a handle on what printers are in all the rooms and what cartridges they require. Most cost about 80$ each!! Then I have to figure out how to get them into the crazy printers!! Wheeee! Luckily, my classes are good and the kids are pretty well behaved and nobody has complained when I come rolling in late. I would probably roll over them if they did. hahaha
Dennis and I made a flyin' trip to Columbus on Tuesday evening to buy a mountain bike off some guy. The bike was great but that was a very loooong day after working all day. I stayed in the car, told Dennis to throw him the money, grab the bike, and then get the heck on home! No tales of the glory days! Of course, you can never deal that fast. When we finally did get going, I suggested we put the Garmin on "fastest" and follow the suggested route. We ended up on a road with no lines in the middle of a bunch of cornfields. Projected arrival time : midnight. WHAT!? I unplugged that sucker and said "head for a main road and get us home!" We arrived at 10:30pm and I died - again.
My allergies are doing really good right now. If only my body could process oxygen through my eyeballs cause the nose is certainly not cutting it. Ragweed and goldenrod- my new best enemies...........Boy, am I glad tomorrow is Thursday and the weekend is a long one! 'til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment